Patriot Views

Patriot Views

Oliver Lockwood-Powell, Staff Writer

Q: What are your summer plans and how are you going to enjoy your time off of school?

Senior Braydon Ibis: “I will be preparing for college coming up soon. I am going to go on a vacation. I will referee some soccer and I will have fun doing it. Along with having fun chilling in the sun, I will eat a lot of McDonalds and will have a lot of Starbucks and continue to have some more fun.”

Junior Malik Redd: “You know, chillin’. I will be traveling a lot and going to a lot of football camps and try to visit some colleges. I am going to try to make some time for my friends and just hang out with them too. You can catch me at Wild Water West lifeguarding and showing off my beach body.”

Sophomore Lily Hiatt: “I will be working a lot and also stay at home. Also, I will be going out to California this summer as well, and that is pretty much it, really.”

Freshman Jennifer Fitz: “I will be babysitting for my next door neighbor’s kids throughout the whole summer for some good money, so I am pretty excited about that. Most of the time we will be going to play at the pool or be hanging out around their house. When I am not babysitting, I will be hanging out with my friends and just relaxing with them.”