Scoot your homework to Scooters

Kate Fehrs, Staff Writer

After a long day of school, most students would rather be spending their time with friends than feeling stressed and overwhelmed with homework. However, there is still a way to be able to get homework done while being with friends.

Going to coffee shops to do homework and meet up with friends is very popular for students to do. It is a way to catch up with a friend, get homework done and help one another.

Studying in the same spot all night can get difficult, whether that is in one’s room or somewhere else. Moving to a new environment where other people are also studying, gives motivation to finish homework. Coffee shops have the perfect environment to get homework done in. Having free wifi, drinking a coffee and being surrounded by many other students sets a studious environment.

Scooters, Starbucks and Coffea are very common coffee shops where you will spot a student studying. These places have many tables which are most likely always available, and they serve some of the best coffee in town.  

I highly recommend studying with friends in an environment where it is full of good vibes. If I am struggling in a class and need some help or if I just want to spend time with a friend, going to a coffee shop on a school night is what I will want to do.