Number one NFL Draft prospects

Provided by Flickr images

Provided by Flickr images

Somer Luitjens, Staff Writer, Meet the Varsity Editor

Quarterback- Josh Rosen, University of California Las Angeles

Rosen is predicted to be a first round draft pick because of his amazing arm and his ability to pocket pass perfectly. He has an outstanding 9,341 total yards in his college career bringing an already impressive legacy to the table.

Running Back- Saquon Barkley, Pennsylvania State University

Barkley brings many skills to the table making him a great pick for the 2018 draft. He has 43 rushing touchdowns and 3,843 total yards in his college career. Barkley has a solid set of playmaking skills, making him an excellent number one pick.

Wide Receiver- Calvin Ridley, University of Alabama 

Ridley makes the number one spot in the wide receiver predictions because of his incredibly precise routes and excellent running skills. With an overall total of 2,781 yards and 19 touchdowns, Ridley is a highly prospected player coming into the draft.

Tight End- Dallas Goedert, South Dakota State University

Goedert came to South Dakota State as a walk-on and ended up with a great college career. During his career he brought outstanding statistics to the table such as 198 interceptions, 2,988 yards and 21 touchdowns.

Cornerback- Denzel Ward, Ohio State University

Ward has been a lockdown cornerback since day one with incredible speed, athleticism and quickness. He completed 30 tackles within his freshman and sophomore years making him a highly prospected athlete.

Safety- Minkah Fitzpatrick, University of Alabama

Fitzpatrick makes the number one spot for safeties with his outstanding statistics including 1,111 yards, 12 touchdowns and 70 tackles in just one year. He makes a great number one pick for the 2018 NFL draft.